Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm BACK!!

I'm going to start my new blog post with some of my old artwork that I found and took photos of, since I don't have a scanner. Since there was not to many pieces of artwork, I think I can get by without an official scan. I have added my copyright to the photos, however, because I do not want anything to be taken and credited to someone else. Not that I think that would happen. Nor do I think that my artwork is worth stealing, LOL. But I'm proud of what I have done, so I feel the need to protect it. :o)

This first piece I started drawing when I was in elementary school, but I have no recollection of exactly when I started it. I think I finished it to what you see now when I was in 7th grade, so sometime in the late 80's!! I was so happy to see that it had not turned to dust! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment